- First Saturday Cleanups! Join us every first Saturday of the month, at 9:30 a.m., at the Mount Baker Neighborhood Center for the Arts (ArtSpace, adjacent to the Link Station). This neighborhood cleanup effort is sponsored by the Friends of Mount Baker Town Center, and the Mount Baker Hub Business Association. Gloves, bags, and pickers provided! Enjoy the gallery before and after!!
- Second Saturdays at ArtSpace Mt Baker Lofts. Here’s the website for the “Second Saturday” program, when ArtSpace will open its doors. http://www.artspace.org/news/second-saturdays-artspace-mt-baker-lofts
- Last Thursday – Business Board Meetings! The Mount Baker Hub Business Association’s monthly Board meetings are open to interested community members. The Hub generally holds these meetings on the last Thursday of the month, at 9:30 a.m., at the Mount Baker Village Community Room. This sister organization is supported by the City of Seattle, Office of Economic Development, and a growing group of member businesses, residents and community stakeholders. Call (253) 686-5175 or contact MtBakerHub@gmail.com for more information.
- June 20, 2017 – 6 pm: Informational Meeting on Historic Designation of Mount Baker Park Addition. Mount Baker Park Presbyterian Church, on Hunter Boulevard. With support from 4Culture and Northwest Vernacular.
- October 23, 2017 – Public Meeting on Nomination of Mount Baker Park Addition for National Register of Historic Places. Franklin High School, 6 pm. Please join us as Northwest Vernacular will update the community on the Nomination. For more information: Nomination of the Mount Baker Park Addition to the National Register of Historic Places.